A modern take on "religious" Christmas cards based on old traditions and symbolism. For accompanying notes there are links at the bottom of the page.
Accompanying notes about the images (in English and/or German):
- In the shadow of your wings
- Symbols of the four Evangelists, ...
- Gott ist treu
- A Christmas Triptych
- Deus lux est – God is Light
- To us a child is born
- The Song of Simeon in Luke 2.22-40
- Good tidings ...
- Deo Gratias
- Foliage Stars
- Dona nobis pacem – Grant us Peace
- The Nativity
- Glory to God
- Christ ist nigh ...
- Matthew 2:1-8
- Alma nox, tacita nox – Blessed Night, Silent Night!
- The Root of Jesse (Isaiah 11:1)